Tuesday 29 September 2015

Pets

            



NAME : BOBOY(died)
    HELLO GUYS!! I'm EYLAH. Before I start my articler about pets, I want to ask you guys a question. Just answer it in your heart. :)  Do you love pets? Do you have pet? What kind of pet you have? And why there have a person not love pet?? I wonder.  I'm very LOVE pets!!  I love to pets cat. That is why i had 13 cats. :D.. Cat is like someone who can increase my lovely feeling in myself.. And who can make me excited when I saw their cute face.
NAME : TAPONG




   At East cost of Malaysia. last week, I went to Veterinary Clinic, veterinarian had told me that too many cat have been died because of viruses from flood disaster in December 2014. I'm felt so sad when I heard that news. Actually, my cats also died on that time. Just 3 cats are safe from 13 cats TT.. Even they are died it doesn't make me down to pets more cats..

Thats three cats that are left are still in good health. I'm so
happy because there are still left and one of them pregnant. So, I've got new kitten. Just one but.. yeah.. I'm still happy for it.. Now I'm study far from my house and stay in hostel. I rarely go home and I'm always miss them so much..
                                                                                                                                                                  
NAME : ANAK DARA

   Because i'm really do love cats. I'm always think to build a very big and comfortable cat cage behind of my house . I want to collect all stray cats and cure all of them with love.  I dont want to let them beaten by irresponsible people like in the video on youtube and the other website. I'm always got headache when I watched that bad video. I'm truly wonder what they are thinking in their mind to be so nasty to the cats. Not only cats but always the other pets. I'm very hoping that they're all who are be cruel with get what they're deserves..!! THE BAD THING I MEAN..!!


NAME : MAT ISA (died)
    So, I hope that my idea to build cats cage will come true. I really want to do so and I can't wait to build it. I'm just can imagine that I play with cat, clean them up and feed them. *I'm smile alone when I write this because I can feel that happiness :D ... 


 I'm really sure that most of you have a FACEBOOK .. So, why don't you join a group in FACEBOOK, where they're selling a cat like Persian cats, Maine coon cats, American bobtail cats, Coupari cats and more. But remember, they just selling in Malaysia only.  



CLICK HERE to FACEBOOK ACCOUNT>>>https://www.facebook.com/groups/212563025445389/


IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE CUTE PICTURE OF CATs ON INSTAGRAM.. Do FOLLOW THIS Instagram >>>https://instagram.com/cats_of_instagram/


Just this I can share about pets with you guys.. If you want to share story about your pets or anything else, just share it. Don't be shy because we have to do what we want to do . So, my article will stop here. THANK YOU SO MUCH for read this article.. 

                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment